• Is this a subscription service?
Yes - classes are billed monthly or annually. You can cancel these at any time. Please note that subscriptions renew automatically and you will need to cancel 24 hrs prior to the renewal. If you wish to cancel please see the instructions at the bottom of this page.
• What devices can I follow my workouts on?
LUXE Fitness Online Classes can be watched on most devices including smartphones, tablets and laptops, and can be streamed via TV through screenshare and chromecast. To download our apps visit the Apple and Google Play app store and search for Luxe Fitness Online
• How do I login to the Apple or Google Play app?
Login using the same email address you used to purchase through our store.
• How often is new content added?
We upload new content monthly across a range of different classes.
• What level of fitness are these classes suitable for?
All of our classes are designed for beginner - intermediate levels of fitness and require minimal equipment. Any accessories required can be purchased at LUXE Fitness.
• How do I cancel my subscription?
1. If you subscribed through the Apple App Store - https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039
2. If you subscribed through the Google Play Store - https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/7018481?co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&hl=en
3. If you subscribed through our website:
i. Log in to your account.
ii. Click on the Avatar in the top right of the page.
iii. Select Settings from the dropdown.
iv. Click Billing Info in the top right of the page:
Stripe - Click on the red Cancel button next to your active subscription
Paypal - Click Manage Subscription in Paypal then:
v. Click Payments in the top menu.
vi. Select Manage automatic payments under the "Automatic payments" section.
vii. Select the merchant (Taki Trading Company) whose agreement you want to cancel in the left sidebar.
viii. Click the Cancel button.
xi. Confirm wish to cancel and click Cancel Automatic Payments: